Canon’s next generation wireless small size detector line-up takes you to new heights of possibilities in Digital Radiography. Reduced weight, waterproof, on-board memory and enhanced detector design are just a few of the clinically beneficial new features.
The CXDI-810C Wireless system ensures best performance in workflow, sensitivity, image quality and versatility.
- Ultralight AED* wireless detectors
- Effective imaging area of 35.0 x 42.6 cm
- Docking station
- Sleek new detector design
- IPX Waterproof
- On-board image storage
- Improved workflow using the ‘ready’ function
- CXDI Control Software NE
Using superlight and strong carbon fibre construction techniques, Canon has achieved significant weight reduction, providing less physical strain and reassuringly providing detectors that are among the lightest currently available.
Despite their feather light characteristics, the carbon chassis and frame ensure high performance and high durability, tested for the rigours of demanding daily use. Superb quality and reliability that you have come to expect from Canon.
- CXDI-710CW: 35.0 x 42.6 cm 2.3 kg
*Automatic Exposure Detection
The sleek, tough and ergonomically sculpted new CXDI series wireless detector design includes the following features to enhance the user and patient experience:
- More comfortable to hold and effective to grip; concern over dropping can be greatly reduced due to the ultralight weight and ergonomic handgrips sculpted into the detector on all 4 sides.
- Easier and more pleasant to handle due to the selection of high quality composite materials, low weight and well-balanced design.
- Easier to position and more comfortable for patients and technologists due to a shaped cover, smooth rounded corners and more comfortable when positioning behind a patient.
The new multi-function docking station combines the following capabilities in one compact desktop unit to help make your work and workflow even more convenient.
The Docking Station enables:
- Detector check-in
- Detector battery charging
- Image transfer
Contact with fluids is an inevitability at some point during a medical product’s operational life, particularly in emergency and high dependency care. Canon CXDI series detectors are designed to cope with fluid soaking and even immersion. Compliant to IPX7, each detector can withstand up to 30 minutes in water to a depth of 1m without incurring damage. Another concern removed in favour of yet another great Canon product.
The new Canon CXDI series wireless detectors are even equipped with on-board image memory for those situations where you need the detector to be fully independent. These tough detectors are not only totally independent of any X-ray source you wish to work with, but now can even operate without reliance on any connected image archive. Up to 99 images may be stored and transferred to a workstation at your convenience.
CsI (Caesium Iodide)
35.0 x 42.6 cm
38.4 x 46.0 x 1.57 cm
2800 x 3408 pixels
>0.6 (0 Ip/mm)
65536 gradations (A/D: 16 bit)
IPX7 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for 30 minutes)*****
Standard Synchronisation mode
Max. 1000 images @ 7 second cycle, Average 140 images @ 100 second cycle
Non-Generator Connection mode
Max. 1000 images @ 7 second cycle, Average 110 images @ 100 second cycle
Detector charging docking station: approx. 120 minutes******
in battery charger: approx. 150 minutes******
2.4 GHz, 5 GHz (W52, W53, W56, W58)***
* Specifications subject to change
** Depending on acquisition mode
*** W53, W56 supports only in Module receiver mode
**** Commercially not available in Europe
***** Please refer to the manual for additional details
****** At an ambient temperature of 25ºC