dicomPACS® is a sophisticated, high-tech image management solution based on vendor neutral archive technology (VNA) and ideally suited for private practices and hospitals. With dicomPACS®, all images generated by digital X-ray, CT, MRI and ultrasound devices, as well as diverse documents (e.g., doctors’ letters, medical findings, medical history, faxes) are stored in a digital patient folder and readily accessible. Our carefully designed archive and backup solutions guarantee quick access to all data and high security standards (in keeping with the German Medical Devices Act). Furthermore, the software can easily be integrated into all common information management systems (e.g., KIS, RIS and EPA).
The dicomPACS® software acquires, processes, transfers and archives images as well as other documents. The program was designed, developed and tested in cooperation with practising doctors in order to provide a user-friendly tool for everyday medical care.
dicomPACS® is a smart choice for today and a wise investment for the future. The system is standardized, modular, and can be expanded as well as updated. Your data and archives are structured according to DICOM standards.
- Adaptable for use in large and small private practices, hospitals and other institutions
- User friendly, well structured and highly usable
- The user interface can be customized according to the demands of your medical speciality
- Common functions can be assigned to hot keys for greater efficiency
- Special features for radiologists
- Parallel processing (e.g., data input can continue while a CD is being burnt)
- „Perfect memory“ – images retain all the previous markings and settings, including zoom and alignments
- Several diagnostic reports can be prepared in parallel – numerous program windows can be opened simultaneously without loss of speed (depending on computer memory)
- Easy integration into existing HIS or RIS (DICOM, HL7, BDT/GDT)
- Storage of all images and documents exclusively according to international DICOM standards
- Windowing, zoom and filter functions
- Integrated web server
- Operative reports
- Special measurement functions
- Surgical planning
- Integration of dictation and speech recognition systems etc.
- Expansions and updates can easily be integrated into the modular design over many years
- Very cost-effective – rapid depreciation possible
- Remote maintenance service available
dicomPACS® is a Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) that performs many different, at times highly complex, tasks. It connects, controls and manages everything related to your images: from image acquisition and the compilation of diagnostic reports, to archiving and transferring image data.
The program ensures that high quality images can be distributed and viewed quickly, and without complications (e.g., via a web server). The system is extremely flexible and adaptable to new applications.