Leonardo DR Mini
The portable Leonardo DR Mini X-ray suitcase for mobile examinations.
Small, light and functional – that’s the sleek and well designed Leonardo DR Mini. This wireless and compact suitcase solution is at 9.5 kg one of the most lightweight X-ray suitcases worldwide. It supports doctors in the field of digital out-patient radiography. The Leonardo DR Mini Suitcase can be used by mobile medical services all over the world, including small medical units on ships, yachts or oil rigs. In cases of emergency, X-Ray images can be transmitted rapidly from the medical station to a specialist for an accurate diagnosis when there is no doctor on site. The system can be operated with various X-Ray detectors of different sizes.
The sturdy and easily manageable suitcase with its impact and stain resistant synthetic coasting is easy to carry with the additional shoulder strap. A built in notebook with a high resolution monitor and our acquisition software guarantees an outstanding image display.
The integrated wireless flat panel detector is light and easy to handle at 1.5 kgs. Automatic image alignment in combination with many other features allows for excellent image quality and accurate operation.
Benefits – Digital Radiography with Leonardo Mini
- Fast radiological examinations irrespective of the location.
The Leonardo DR Mini suitcase is the perfect tool for emergency medicine. The system combines the benefits of a digital high-end X-Ray system with the flexibility of a portable device and is designed for use in the confined spaces of a small medical unit as well a outdoors. Your advantage: Ideally suited for all requirements of emergency medicine.
- Finally X-Ray wireless and battery powered
DR flat panels of every size are now available in wireless designs. The system allows working continuously for more than 4 hours. The battery can be recharged while driving with the help of the provided charging cable (12/24 V). If you combine them with a battery operated HF X-Ray generator, you can take your x-ray completely free of any cables, enjoying full mobility. Your advantage: No tripping and a lot more room to move.
- Currently the smallest and most lightweight suitcase
The Leonardo DR Mini system has been meticulously designed to fit into an attractive and small but sturdy suitcase. At currently unsurpassed 9.5 kgs, the equipment can be easily carried to the patient by anyone. Only a few simple steps are necessary to set it up for operation. Your advantage: Easy to transport – fits behind every car seat.
- The most lightweight flat panel worldwide
Our wireless flat panel weighs an incredible 1.58 kgs. Fully automated image re-alignment in the case of a misaligned panel during the shot as well as am automatic warning signal when front and back of the panel are interchanged are just two of the many advantages of this little phenomenon. A wide range of accessories, e.g. a protection case with or without integrated grid, is available. The fully charged battery lasts for about 1,000 shots. Your Advantage: Wireless radiography with the currently most lightweight flat panel featuring exceptionally long battery life.
- Protection against data loss
Should the wireless connection be not available, our flat panel can save up to 150 images. The images will be automatically sent to the acquisition station once the connection has been reinstated. Your advantage: No loss of x-ray images if the wireless connection is interrupted.
- Excellent image quality
Based on its 4 lp/min resolution, the flat panel offers top of the range image quality. Your advantage: Amazing images due to cutting edge technology.
- Easy to use
The professional dicomPACS®DXR acquisition software stands out with an intuitive and contemporary graphic user interface. Examinations are comfortably conducted at the monitor. All necessary settings can be automatically transferred to the generator (optional). Your advantage: No manual inputting of x-ray settings at the generator.
Shortly after triggering (6 to 8 seconds) the x-ray image is available for viewing and diagnosis. Your advantage: Fast workflow combined with perfect documentation.
- Well thought through
An integrated x-ray positioning guide provides information on the correct adjustment technique for each examination, including videos, photos, and sample x-ray images as well as many hints and tips. Your advantage: Correct positioning and adjusting made easy.
- Constant availability
The integrated diagnostic evaluation software offers a worldwide,fast and cost efficient exchange of information (via Cloud and web based viewer solutions), considering and adhering to safety provisions for telemedical solutions – all that is required is internet access. Your advantage: The fastest possible diagnosis by a specialist in emergency situations.
- Modern graphic user interface (GUI) adaptable to almost any language
- Capture of patient data via DICOM Worklist, BDT/GDT, HL7 or other protocols – data may also be captured manually
- Use of DICOM Procedure Codes for the transfer of all relevant examination data directly from the connected patient management system (HIS/RIS)
- Freely configurable body parts with more than 200 projections and numerous possible adjustments
- Safe and fast registration of emergency patients
- Allows the user to switch between examinations of a patient, for instance to avoid having to re-position the patient frequently
- Integrated measuring, special image filters and many other tools for measuring and image optimisation
- Allows the user to subsequently add images to an examination, even after that examination has already been completed
- Entry of recurring examination procedures as macros, e.g. thorax screenings
- Fully integrated radiographic positioning guide for each examination in human and veterinary medicine incl. comprehensive notes, photos, videos and correct X-ray images
- A single work station with installed dicomPACS®DX-R software may be upgraded by the following options (selection):
- Tools for taking images of an entire leg (full spine) or an entire spine (image stitching)
- Planning and working with digital prostheses templates/ operation planning
- Connection of several diagnostic monitors
- Capturing additional patient and examination data and their freely configurable statistical evaluation
- Perfect images at all times – generally no adjustment required
- Integrated software for automatic image optimisation
- Professional, adaptable image processing for each individual examination to obtain best possible image settings for the needs of each customer
- Due to specially developed processes the image processing allows the user to vary the X-ray settings on a large scale while the image quality remains virtually the same (possibility of reducing the dosage)
- Bones and soft tissue in one image – this enables the user to significantly improve his diagnosis
- Details of bones and microstructures are very easy to recognise
- Noise suppression
- Black mask (automatic shutters)
- Automatic removal of grid lines when using fixed grids