Veterinary practices, hospitals and universities are swiftly making the move to create a filmless environment. Digital imaging is a fast and affordable way to streamline your operations and improve your workflow by reducing film processing time, save on resources and provide high quality patient care.
eFilm Workstation software is easily installed on any standard PC with seamless integration to all major modalities or can be easily integrated with a PACS. eFilm provides you with widespread image distribution at your clinic, hospital and in the field. 3D Viewing, spine labeling and other advanced features within eFilm Workstation provide the perfect platform from basic usage to advanced use.
New for eFilm 4.0
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 support
- Supports veterinary attributes in overlay display
- Better handling of multi-frame images
- Includes Hanging Protocol and Key Image servers for no additional fee
- Write to DVD and CD
- Copy and paste images directly into Windows™ application
- Supports JPEG2000 compressed DICOM files for faster transfer and less bandwidth
- Improved 3D support for MRI CT
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 – Pro, and Enterprise
- Windows 7 – Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (32 or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista – Enterprise, Business and Home Premium Editions
- Windows XP Professional (SP2).
**Windows 10 is known to function, but is not currently supported by Merge Healthcare:
- New Installation Requires eFIlm v4.0
- Upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8 to Windows 10 – v3.3 and v4.0
To get the most out of eFilm, Merge Healthcare recommends that your computer meet the following specifications:
- Pentium 4-class processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 40 GB free hard drive space (1 GB for installing eFilm and 39 GB for image storage)
- Display resolution 1280 x 1024 with 32 bit/true color
- Video Card with at least 128 MB video
- RAM that fully supports DirectX 8.1 or higher
When choosing computer hardware, users should note that the most substantial performance gains result when RAM is increased. To prevent poor software performance, Merge Healthcare does not recommend that eFilm be run on a less powerful system than that listed above. Hard drive space should be added as image storage requirements increase.