QuantorVet+ Imaging Software
- Next-generation touch-screen user interface
- Streamlined intuitive workflow
- Automation using DICOM work list server
- Position auto-matching
- Fast, high-quality image processing designed for CR
- Full image manipulation functionality
- Fast, easy image verifi cation
- Simple data management
- Multi-tasking capabilities for maximum efficiency
- Secure, high-speed local database for facilities without an information system
- Full range of image distribution & output options
- Support various screen resolutions for notebook or tablet PCs
Next-Generation Imaging Software
Intuitive, easy-to-use QuantorVet+ Imaging Soft ware provides facilities using FireCR Readers with optimized image acquisition, processing, and management capabilities. Its next-generation user interface allows simple integration into a facility’s information system—providing the full range of capabilities needed for improved productivity and workflow.
Image Acquisition & Study Management
QuantorVet+ Imaging Soft ware allows facilities to quickly input patient data—or access it directly from their information system or PACS—for improved productivity and accuracy. Image acquisition is supported by a comprehensive list of exams and anatomies. To optimize images, technicians can crop, etch, enhance, increase brightness and contrast, and perform other adjustments. Regions of interest can be highlighted, and users can easily rearrange or delete images at the task list. Stitching capabilities for legs, spines, and other anatomical areas are particularly useful when imaging large animals.
Intuitive & Easy-to-Use Imaging Software
With QuantorVet+ Imaging Soft ware’s next-generation touch-screen interface, image acquisition, processing, and management have never been easier. Use the DICOM-compliant interface to download patient and exam information from a work list, which can be automatically matched, eliminating the need for data entry. Or, manually input patient and exam information, if needed. An emergency button can be used when medical attention is needed right away, taking the user straight to the imaging menu and allowing patient data to be added later.
Embedded Viewer—Your Everyday Viewing Tool
The embedded DICOM viewer is your everyday viewing tool, allowing for immediate diagnosis. The viewer contains basic tools such as distance- and angle-measurements, drawings, and other features, and QuantorVet+ Imaging Soft ware is available in a variety of languages.* For smaller facilities without an information system, a local database enables direct management of patients and studies—technicians and veterinarians can review DICOM and non-DICOM images on the same workstation they were acquired on.
Users can quickly add a new study by selecting the input window and using the touch-screen keyboard panel.
Studies are managed in the study list. You can search, delete, edit and send studies in the study list.
- DICOM Send
- Embedded Viewer
- Multi Frequency Image Processing
- Cropping and Marking
- User Defined LUT
- DICOM Print and CD/DVD Burning
- Save Annotations
- Conventional Image Manipulation
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate, Flip and Invert
- Change the Study and Image Layout
- Distance and Angle Measurements
- Save Annotations and Measurements
- Compare studies
- Export Image File Format: DICOM, TIFF, BMP, JPEG
- Print on DICOM and Regular Printers
- Updated color scheme, with dark background, offers maximum contrast when viewing images and is easier on the eyes of veterinarians and technicians
- Improved organization of controls and grouping of functionality for work list, exam, and study list buttons for fast, intuitive operation
- Hide & reveal exam lists for full screen images
- Complete overview of workflow—without the need to “mouse over” buttons to understand functionality.
- Visible navigation bar at all times guides users through workflow
The scanning menu consists of an exam list, selectable scanning resolution (High: 100μm or Standard: 200μm) and scanning controls.
Your everyday DICOM viewing tool for immediate diagnosis and image manipulation.