- Natural lead rubber and polyester taffeta
- Lead equivalent is 0.5mm Pb.
- Two crossed adjustable shoulder straps without lead rubber in it
- No Sleeves
- Put on from the back
- Available in Velcro or Buckle
- Available in with 60 cm or 80 cm wide (measurement is taken at the bottom, with the apron lying flat)
- Approx. 100 cm long
X-ray protective clothing should not come in contact with any types of acid, alkali and other chemicals.
Attention: When you are finished with the apron, you should put the apron flat and not fold it t ensure that the lead does not get damaged.
The hand shields are mainly used for the radiation operator to prevent the scattering of the X-ray and keep his/her body healthy during the operation.
After the operation, lie the protective products flat or hang them up by coat hangers to avoid breach caused by a long-time fold and avoid radial leak.
When storing the protective products, put them in a well aired room, untouched by the sun and far away from any heat source.
330152 – X-Ray Hand Shield 0.50 mm Pb, 1/pr
Molded lead gloves with a material cover.
Navy blue in colour.
330178 – X-Ray Lead Gloves Medium 0.5 mm Pb, 1/Pr
330179 – X-Ray Lead Gloves Large 0.5 mm Pb, 1/Pr
- Seamless lead vinyl gloves are a 15″ one piece dip molded glove with supple vinyl cover and foam liner
- Burgundy colour.
- Standard protection 0.5mm Pb equivalency
330145 – X-Ray Lead Vinyl Gloves Large 0.5 mm Pb, 1/Pr
- The lead thyroid / lead collar can protect your thyroid and neck from the x-ray radiation effectively.
- Material – Natural lead rubber and Oxford fabric
- Lead equivalent – 0.5mmPb
330148-B – X-Ray Thyroid Collar with Bib, 0.5 mm Pb