Atomscope HF200A Gen-2
Gen-2-HF200a-Dual KV System, that is designed specifically for Digital X-Ray Systems. The high frequency Atomscope HF200A Gen 2 enables x-rays to be taken accurately and simply time after time.
Instead of referring to your exposure guide, just click the animal type, size and are of interest and the HF200A Gen 2 will set the correct exposure factors for you automatically.
- Fully anatomically programmed
- kV range from 30 to 100 in 2kV steps
- DR Ready. Plug your DR System directly with no additional synchronisation boxes
- High frequency mA from 25 to 40
- Wipe clean touch panel display
- Digital display of kV, mAs and time
- Automatic line voltage compensation, ensuring output accuracy
- Audible exposure warning
- Powered by 13A domestic supply
- Suitable for use with any of our stands and mountings
- 5 year warranty
kV (2kV steps): mA
- 30 to 60 kV: 40mA (effective 100mA)
- 62 to 70 kV: 35mA (effective 87.5mA)
- 72 to 80 kV: 30mA (effective 75mA)
- 82 to 100 kV: 25mA (effective 62.5mA)
- Source: Single phase AC 50/60Hz 240v
- Timer: 0.01 to 2 seconds
- Focal Spot: 1.2 mm x 1.2 mm
- Filtration: 2.7 mm Al equivalent
- Dimensions: 290 x 400 x 230mm
- Total Weight: 16kg
This system is effective in especially the tube voltage of 80kV or less.
Peak voltage is cut with rated voltage (100kV).
Example: Peak voltage is 60kV when setting voltage is 50kV.
When setting voltage is 83kV or more, peak voltage is always 100kV.
The system offers two tube voltage in one exposure.
The system is provided by the software version 1.34 of M2400.
The waveform of tube voltage: