Atomscope RHF100/40+ Portable X-Ray Unit
RHF100/40+ is constant potential X-ray equipment utilizing the latest high frequency resonant inverter system.
- By using HIGH FREQUENCY RESONANT INVERTER, output is bigger than conventional model and X-ray tube voltage is constant.
- Compared with conventional generator, the waveform can be more than 2.5 times of exposure as effective.
- kV and mA are corrected and stable by automatic feedback circuit.
- Focal spot size is 1.2 mm only. So, quality of X-ray image is almost the same or better than X-ray image taken by bigger stationary X-ray unit.
- Very easy to carry by hand because of small size and lightweight.
- By only connect to wall socket, it becomes ready to exposure.
- kV can be set each 2 kV from 40 kV to 100 kV. kV, mAs and sec. are indicated on CONTROL PANEL in digital.
- Five setting data can be memorized by Memory storages system.
- X-ray exposure can be confirmed by buzzer, X-ray ON lamp.
- The unit incorporates adjustable Dual Laser Pointers (model LP4) in the light beam collimator to indicate the central ray and the pre-set source-to-image distance (SID). The unit allows you to select either exposure time or mAs display on the control panel.
- As RHF100/40+ is using high voltage, please read this Instruction Manual carefully prior to operation.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Output 2 kV-steps 40 – 60 kV = 40mA (2.4kW)
- 62 – 70 kV = 35mA (2.6kW)
- 72 – 80 kV = 30mA (2.4kW)
- 82 – 100 kV = 25mA (2.5kW)
- X-ray tube: Toshiba Type D-124
- Focus: 1.2 mm x 1.2 mm
- mAs: 0.25 – 60 mAs
- Timer: from 0.01 – 1.50 seconds
- Total filtration: 2.7 mm Al equivalent (including collimator)
- Inverter frequency: 120 kHz
- Line voltage adjustment: Automatic
- Line voltage: AC single phase 200 – 260V; 50/60 Hz
- Overload protection: for high frequency transformer and x-ray tube
- Power requirement: 2.5 kVA
- Dual laser pointer: 2 class III a Laser Diode, 12 V DC
- Weight: 11.2 kgs, including collimator and dual laser